Our Home Renovation Estimate Process
Having been in business for over 30 years, we’ve found that many prospective clients want to know up front what the process of getting a home renovation estimate for an addition, bathroom, or kitchen remodeling project entails. Every home and family is different, and so is every project. Therefore, this isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution. Our home renovation estimate is meant to help determine your needs and to help put you at ease by letting you know what to expect from us at JM Construction. Please note, these five steps can include several conversations or meetings as well as some research. Any preliminary questions you might have will be addressed during the first call.
- Upon submitting the completed form below, expect a return phone call within 24 hours.
- Next, we’ll meet at the location of the project, at the pre-determined date and time.
- Seven days later, you’ll receive the design agreement via email.
- Once the design Agreement is approved and the deposit is submitted, the design process commences.
- The construction contract is presented.