Thank You For Your Request
Here’s what happens next:
- Expect a phone call or email response from our office within one business day.
- Next, we’ll speak by phone or on a Zoom call to determine if we should schedule an in-person meeting to discuss your project in more detail.
- If you decide to proceed to the next step after the Project Consult, you will receive a Design Agreement via email for your review and approval.
- The design process commences once the design agreement is approved and the deposit is submitted.
- Upon completion of the design and a walkthrough of the project with our trade partners, we will submit a Construction Proposal with material allowances (i.e., cabinets, countertops, tile, flooring, lighting, fixtures, etc.).
- After approval of the Construction Proposal, our designer will assist you in making all of your final product selections.
- A fixed-price Construction Contract will be presented to you for your review and approval when all pertinent product selections are completed.
In the meantime, please check your inbox for an email with some resources and information you may find to be helpful.
Come prepared with questions, and we’ll make sure to address them on our call.