Job Site Code of Conduct
We value all of our relationships, with our clients, employees, and trade partners. We are all representatives of J.M. Construction. Please keep in mind that everything we do and say reflects our company and our core values.
1. Site hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm unless other arrangements have been made.
2. There is a NO SMOKING job site. This applies both within the client’s home and on all of their property.
3. All music played at the client’s home should be audible only within a few feet.
4. There is NO inappropriate language on the job site. Offensive language will not be tolerated.
5. Clients’ belongings must be protected at all times. ie: furniture and carpets covered. Dust protection and collection materials must be in place for all work performed.
6. Job sites are to remain neat and orderly at all times. It is each J.M. employee and trade partner’s responsibility to remove debris daily. Floors should be vacuumed or broom cleaned at the end of each day.
7. The safe storage of materials is your responsibility. If you are storing materials on the site, check with the Project Manager or Construction Manager as to the predetermined place for them.
Having a Job Site Code of Conduct is only one example of our commitment to excellence.
To see other examples of what makes JM Construction Co. different: